This year we decided to introduce all our buyers to you at the same time. That way, if you want an expert, you’ll know exactly who to turn to in which store.
Gift Ideas on display in the picture above:
- Amsterdam Pub Cats – Maartje Kouwen and Rob van Willigenburg
- Unfaithful Music & Disappearing Ink – Elvis Costello
- A Short History of the Netherlands – P. J. Rietbergen
- How to Tell If Your Cat is Plotting to Kill You – Oatmeal
- Civilization Board Game
- Amsterdam – Russell Shorto
- Amsterdam Canal Houses / Grachtenhuizen – Arjan Bronckhorst
- Stuff Dutch People Say – Colleen Geske
- My Drunk Kitchen – Hannah Hart
- Traffic Manual, Driving License B (+ pre-exam test 535 questions) – Verjo
- Kingdom by the Sea – Mark Zegeling
- Playtime: A Mutts Celebration – Patrick McDonnell
What items from the list above do you want to highlight?
“Unfaithful Music & Disappearing Ink. It has to be because Elvis Costello is one of my favorite artists. (Note: Luke is technically not the Music section buyer in Amsterdam – but he is a musician with an active career spanning we won’t say how many years!)
“Amsterdam by Russell Shorto because it’s almost an adventure story of Amsterdam rather than a history.
More buyers with their gift ideas will be presented on the blog every day. An overview post can be found here.