This year we decided to introduce all our buyers to you at the same time. That way, if you want an expert, you’ll know exactly who to turn to in which store.
Gift Ideas on display in the picture above:
- Read Real Japanese Fiction – Hiromi Kawakami
- The Hormone Reset Diet – Sara Gottfried
- Between You & Me: Confessions of a Comma Queen – Mary Norris
- My Grammar and I or Should That Be Me? – Caroline Taggart
- Brain Maker – David Perlmutter
- How to Raise an Adult – Julie Lythcott-Haims
- Cannabis Pharmacy – Michael Backes
- The Story of My Tits – Jennifer Hayden
- The Brain’s Way of Healing – Norman Doidge
- Swallow This – Joanna Blythman
- Neurotribes: The Legacy of Autism and How To Think Smarter About People Who Think Differently – Steve Silberman
What items from the list above do you want to highlight?
“Read Real Japanese. This is a dual-language collection of short stories of contemporary Japanese authors. For readers who want to look beyond Murakami. This series also highlights other languages and countries.”
More buyers with their gift ideas will be presented on the blog every day. An overview post can be found here.